TSI, headquartered in the United States and with offices around the globe, builds a variety of reliable, precision measurement instruments.
EZ Raman Handheld
- The EZRaman-H is a high performance handheld Raman analyzer for rapid material identification and verification in a cGMP environment.
- Fast and accurate material ID
- Built-in calibration
- Simple to add compounds to instrument library
- Easy calibration transfer to other EZRaman-H analyzers
- Easily operated by non-technical staff, lower operating costs
- Point and click operation
- Measures samples through transparent containers, reduces potential contamination and personal exposure
- Supports 21 CFR Part 11 and cGMP compliance, automatic documentation.
ChemReveal Compact Precision Lab System
- Laser-induced breakdown spectrometry (LIBS) for broad elemental analysis – including Light elements of Z<12 (e.g. C, H, O, N, Li, B, Be) and heavy elements
- Rapid analysis – seconds to minutes
- Little or no sample preparation – solid samples analyzed as is, or pelletized powders (excipients or binding agents optional)
- Less sample required than other elemental analyzers
- Depth profiling and spatial mapping at a micron-scale
- Micro- to macro- analysis – targeted and flexible spot analysis
- Qualitative sample classification or quantitative element concentrations
- Configurable laser and detector choices to suit your applications
- Detection limits in 10s of ppm for most elements
- TSI global service and support