Our Micro Optical Interface Couplers (mOICs) are suitable for absorbance applications with highly concentrated analytes that require very short path lengths, from 0.02-2.00 mm. Our mOICs can be purchased in 1/8″, 3/8″, and 1/2″ outer diameters, and can be manufactured to withstand harsh process conditions using chemical-compatible body materials.
- Diameter: 1/8”, 3/8″, or 1/2″
- Sleeve Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Internal Optics: Fused Silica
- Seal Material: FDA Approved Class VI Epoxy
- Temperature: -5 C – 204 C
- Wavelength: 220 – 2400 nm