Spectral Engines NIRONE Sensors
Near-Infrared Spectrometers for your Material Sensing Projects
- Works in the Near-Infrared (NIR) spectral range (1050 nm to 2450 nm)
- Built with patented MEMS Fabry-Perot Interferometers
- Compact, Reliable, and Affordable
- Available for Research and OEM
- Winner of the 2016 Photonics Prism Award
CS&T Probe +
NIRONE Sensor +
Custom Sensors and Technology incorporated the Spectral Engines NIRONE sensor into their CST 3323 Series Probe to create an amazing compact spectrometer. This powerful duo combines the precision of the CS&T probe with one of the world’s most advanced MEMS IR spectrometers. Easily and precisely conduct NIR measurements of liquids and other samples on your work bench or out in the field.
This Compact OEM Near-Infrared Spectrometer includes:
- Two integrated light sources
- Near-Infrared Sensor
- Read-out and driving electronics and built-in software
Get your Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS) started with this kit which includes:
- NIRONE Sensor
- USB Connection
- SensorControl Software available for PC
Ready-to-Use Near-Infrared Spectrometer
- The heart of the NIRONE Device is the NIRONE Sensor.
- Bluetooth connectivity enables communication with portable devices such as mobile phones and tablets.
- The micro-USB connection is used for charging and for communication with the Sensor Control software.
To learn more about Spectral Engines visit https://www.spectralengines.com.