Picoyune LeRoy LEDs
Picoyune LeRoy stabilized fiber-coupled LEDs lower the cost and improve the performance of fluorescence spectroscopy and visible light spectroscopy.
- Active temperature control of the diode to +/-0.01 ºC
- Compact Size (2″ x 2″ x 4″)
- Stable power output with changes in ambient temperature.
- Adaptable and configureable to a wide range of applications.
- Variety of colors
- Custom features and options available upon request.
- Starts at only $950.00 USD.
Available Colors for LeRoy LEDS
Your Purchase Includes:
- High Powered LED
- Power Supply
- 6 cm x 6 cm x 10 cm enclosure
Picoyune, headquartered in Berkeley, California, United States, develops innovative mercury analysis systems. They develop reliable, portable, and easy to use devices that replaces complex equipment.
Learn more about Picoyune at https://picoyune.com.