Picoyune LeRoy Stabilized Fiber-Coupled LEDs are great for fluorescence spectroscopy.
- Stable power output with changes in ambient temperature.
- Active temperature control of the diode to +/-0.01 ºC
- Adaptable and configureable to a wide range of applications.
Use the LeRoy LED for a variety of applications:
- Illuminate biological samples to view fluorescent tags/
- Monitor biochemical reactions in real-time, and
- Measure compounds and molecules in a solution.
We offer a number of options including a variety of colors, integrated bandwidth filters, and intensity modulation.
Dimensions: 2″ x 2″ x 4″
*Lead time approximately 7 business days. Modulation available upon request.