SPECTRAL Industries IRIS
The Next Generation of Echelle Spectrometers
Combine Raman & Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) functionality in one instrument.
- Unique combination of high bandwidth and high resolution in one instrument
- High throughput and efficiency compared to other echelle spectrometers (F#2), resulting in lower detection limits or shorter integration time
- All components selected and designed to work together harmoniously, while maintaining flexibility for OEM customization
- Robust design
- Very low temperature sensitivity
- Able to withstand harsh environments
- Can combine Raman and LIBS functionality in one instrument
- Calibration software available
- Spectrometer suited for 180 nm to 900 nm
- Deep-UV CMOS camera available
Inspired by a Mission to Mars
If you need reliable characterization in a flexible, robust package, this is your echelle spectrometer! It features proven better signal-to-noise-ratio (~1000) than leading competitors and is ready for any environment from the field to the factory. Plus, the UV-compatible CMOS camera delivers a 180-800 nm range at a fraction of the cost of other full-range solutions.
If you feel adventurous, click on the video. (Changing the YouTube settings to “Subtitles on” and “Auto-Translate to English” is helpful if your Dutch is not up to the task!)
- And Much More!
About SPECTRAL Industries
SPECTRAL Industries is headquartered in The Neatherlands and develops optical sensor systems for non-contact chemical analysis.
To learn more about SPECTRAL Industries visit https://spectralindustries.com/.