SPECTRAL Industries, headquartered in The Neatherlands, has created the IRIS, the next generation of echelle spectrometers.
- Broadband echelle spectrometer: unique combination of high bandwidth and high resolution in one instrument
- High throughput and efficiency compared to other echelle spectrometers (F#2), resulting in lower detection limits or shorter integration time
- All components selected and designed to work together harmoniously, while maintaining flexibility for OEM customization
- Robust design, very low temperature sensitivity and able to withstand harsh environments
- Can be applied to combine Raman and LIBS functionality in one instrument
- Calibration software available, fully automated calibration under development
- Spectrometer suited for 180 – 900 nm, deep-UV CMOS camera available
Inspired by R&D for the ESA ExoMars mission to Mars, Spectral Industries has developed the IRIS, a very efficient and robust echelle spectrograph for application on Earth. This unique technology offers space technology quality hardware that is useful under a wide range of conditions.
If you need reliable characterization in a flexible, robust package, this is your echelle spectrometer! It features proven better signal-to-noise-ratio (~1000) than leading competitors and is ready for any environment from the field to the factory. Plus, the UV-compatible CMOS camera delivers a 180-800 nm range at a fraction of the cost of other full-range solutions.
If you feel adventurous, click on the video below. (Changing the YouTube settings to “Subtitles on” and “Auto-Translate to English” is helpful if your Dutch is not up to the task!)