Lasers & LEDs for Research Labs
• Raman Spectroscopy
• Fluorescence Spectroscopy
• Viewing fluorescent tags in biological samples
• Monitoring biochemical reactions
• Measuring compounds and molecules in a solution
Need helping finding the right laser or LED?
Describe your research project and the wavelengths you need and we’ll share some great options.
Sample of Available Laser Wavelengths
|Wavelength (nm)||Minimum Power Output (mW)|
*We have lasers from 405 nm to 1064 nm with powers output ranging from 10 to 500 mW. Ask us if you’re looking for a particular wavelength!
We specialize in lasers for Raman spectroscopy. These IPS lasers feature:
• Wavelength Stabilized Spectrum
• High-Power Multi-Mode Fiber-Coupled Output
• UL/CE and IEC Certified
• Turn-Key Operation
• Narrow Spectral Linewidth (< 0.15 FWHM)
• Narrowed Spectral Linewidth available upon request (< 0.07 nm FWHM).
• Temperature Stabilized Spectrum (< 0.007 nm/°C)
• 40 dB SMSR Typical
Typical 785 nm Stabilized Laser Spectrum