Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Spectral Industries LIBS Engine
This LIBS engine from our partner, Spectral Industries, is a highly flexible and versatile LIBS-based chemical sensor for the R&D engineer that requires maximum functionality at a low price. The engine can be positioned in any orientation with respect to the sample. This allows users to measure on solid and powder samples, as well as on flowing gases and liquids.
The software enables users to set all required measurement parameters and perform automated measurements. The recorded LIBS spectra can be processed in any type of analysis software and simple analysis steps can already be performed in our software.
The Spectral Industries LIBS engine is composed of these components:
- IRIS Echelle spectrometer unit, including optical fiber or a Czerny–Turner type spectrometer
- Pulse laser (typical 20Hz. repetition rate, pulse energy 120mJ, pulse duration 5ns)
- Optical head (laser focusing & signal collection opto-mechanical unit)
- Pulse delay generator (PDG) for gated LIBS measurements
- PC with Spectral Industries software (pre-installed)
- OPTION: XYZ motorized translation stage for sample scanning, integrated with the software
Please contact us to find out how we can configure the ideal LIBS engine for you, since items can be left out or replaced by other items upon request.