The Narwhal Water Analyzer is designed to automate time-consuming ASTM laboratory based tests in a process setting while producing accurate concentration measurements for many water quality applications. Designed for ease-of-use, simply connect the sample inlet and outlet, reagent, and waste lines and power up the analyzer. Information and customization options are easily accessible via the 7” intuitive touch screen display and user-friendly software. Users will benefit from a higher volume of testing and faster turnaround time while increasing precision, reproducibility, and throughput.
- The RS-1 performs fully automated colorimetric measurements in a process setting utilizing up to three reagents.
- Programmable automatic calibration with self- referencing feature.
- Programmable cleaning cycle and long life LED minimizes required maintenance.
- 7” intuitive touch screen display with easy-to-use software allows users to calibrate and view data.
- Dual compartment enclosure ensures complete separation between electronics, sample, and re- agents.
- Standard data outputs include MODBUS, 4-20mA, and USB to CST Software.
- Free Chlorine
- Phosphate ◊ Silica
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.