HL – 2000
Flash Photonics offers sturdy, reliable tungsten halogen light sources to meet your application requirements. All HL-2000 models have an integrated fan to keep the source cool and stable, and a built-in holder that accommodates filters for conditioning the light. Some models include an integrated shutter and a long-lifetime bulb. A universal power supply makes setup quick and easy. Our HL-2000 product family provides flexibility for your lab for measurements from 360-2400 nm.
The HL-2000-FHSA-LL version uses a unique long-life lamp that extends operation to 10,000 hours. The HL-2000-FHSA-LL includes an integrated shutter and long lifetime bulb. A universal power supply makes setup quick and easy.
- Visible-NIR wavelengths - sources provide output from 360-2400 nm
- Fiber optic - maximize light throughput with adjustable focus and alignment of the SMA 905 connector
- Long lamp lifetime - to 10,000 hours
- Standard and enhanced models - optional configurations offer high power or long lamp lifetime
- High power output - (-HP) models have 20 W nominal bulb power
- Integrated filter holder - some models (-FHSA) include filter holder, attenuator, and shutter